We are building upon a rich heritage where as our Church was established in 1866. We desire is to continue honoring the mighty name of Christ in our church and community:
- Where building unity and ministering to the world belong together…
- Where we worship together, study the Scriptures, pray together and get involved in hands-on missions…
- Where spiritual growth and fellowship for children and youth go hand in hand…
- Where change is always possible because no matter who you are, or where you've been
- and no matter what you've done, there's always one more second chance to come back home to Christ, Our practical applications of the Bible gives all hearers a chance to really know the Lord.
- Where we know that real people make mistakes and are forgiven by a real God, as we allow the power of the Holy Spirit to give us a mind like Christ.
"To Proclaim the Kingdom of God, Preach Salvation Through Jesus, and Equip God's People for Service"
"To Become ALL Things To ALL Men, That We May Gain Some"